How to make money online in Nigeria

           


My name is Victor Uchenna Ugwu. In this article , I am going to teach you how to make a lot of money through the most lucrative online jobs in Nigeria. If you are a job seeker who has searched for online jobs all to no avail and is feeling discouraged due to your futile attempts at making money, you should be happy because all your worries will be gone after reading this article. In the year 2015, I was desperately in need of money so I went online and searched for the best online jobs in Nigeria. I was given some information on it but the information was not detailed so I had to meet a friend of mine who was into blogging and he gave me well detailed information on the best online jobs in Nigeria and how anyone can start any of them, but I will just be giving you information on the best online jobs in this article; I promise to give well detailed instructions on how to start any of them in my future articles. I am a full time blogger, information marketer and freelance writer. These online jobs are really helping me meet some of my financial needs such as paying my bills and purchasing good clothes. I once gave up on online jobs after all my futile attempts at making money but after I was enlightened on the basics, I started smiling to the bank and right now, I virtually survive on online jobs. Let me go straight to the point; The current best online jobs in Nigeria are:

1. BLOGGING

      Blogging is virtually the most lucrative online job in Nigeria. When I earned my first income through blogging, I was very happy because it was actually my first earning through an online job. One good thing about blogging is that it also serves as a medium for selling your e-books and products for affiliate programs such as Amazon, ClickBank, PeerFly, etc through your blog. You have to think of a very good topic to base your blog on such as health, sports, celebrity news, entertainment news, etc; as this is very important in helping your blog grow. Looking at the likes of Linda Ikeji who earns an estimated amount of 30 million naira in a month through blogging should be an eye opener to those who doubt the power of blogging. She is currently the richest and highest paid blogger in Africa with an estimated traffic of over 250,000 visitors everyday. In the year 2012, her blog (lindaikeji.blogspot.com) was said to be worth over 1 million dollars. Other popular blogs in Nigeria include bellanaija, notjustok.com, naijaloaded.com, naij.com and a host of others. You can read the articles How to become a successful blogger and How to make money through blogging  for well detailed information. I have made nothing less than 2,000,000 naira since I started blogging in the year 2015. 

2. AFFILIATE MARKETING

     Affiliate Marketing is another lucrative online job in Nigeria. Affiliate Marketing is all about selling products such as clothes, cosmetics, books, electronics and softwares for affiliate programs such as Amazon, ClickBank, PeerFly, etc and earning bonuses and commission after each sale. It is a lucrative online business for we Nigerians because they all pay in dollars and it is an advantage to us due to the dollar exchange rate. Your earnings are debited into your PayPal or Payoneer online account. Two Nigerian websites which you can advertise for are Jumia and Konga and they really pay well. I sell products for Amazon, PeerFly and they really pay me well. I will be releasing an e-book on this topic soon. 


3. INFORMATION MARKETING

     Another way one can make a lot of money online is by selling interesting and innovative e-books, cds, books and advertising for companies. For one to start selling any of these online or advertising for companies, it is very important for you to have a website or blog because it really helps in promotion. It is another very good way of making money online in Nigeria. I make over 100,000 naira in a month just by selling my e-books.                                                                             


4. ONLINE SURVEYS

      An easy way for any average Nigerian to make money online is by signing up for online surveys. Anyone can make close to $250 (which is a reasonable amount of money when converted to naira) in a month at the comfort of his/her home by completing surveys. This is also a means by which I earn money online. Some survey websites include SwagBucks, Opinion Outpost, Inbox Dollars, MyPoints, Vip Voice, etc. I complete surveys for all the websites I mentioned above and I earn a lot of money from them. 

5. SELLING SERVICES ONLINE
     Anyone can make a lot of money online by selling services online. A popular website that allows anyone to sell his/her services is fiverr.com. You can render services and also request for services like logo designing, writing articles, graphic designing, creating video animations, programming and online marketing for any amount such as $5, $20, $50, $150, $200, etc. I recenty wrote an article on programming which I have been selling at a price of $30 and so many people have been purchasing it. It all depends on how good the content of your article is. I will be releasing an e-book on the topic 'How to write a good article' very soon so watch out for it.

    There are so many other ways by which any average Nigerian can earn a living through partaking in online jobs but these five are currently the most lucrative in Nigeria. My story should be a motivating one to those who do not believe in online jobs. I urge you to put in all your best and also don't forget to be patient because you won't start making money in a day; it takes time for one to achieve success in any endeavor, God bless you. 


Comments

Popular Posts